Monday, July 1, 2013

Nothing is Ever Easy

I made it past all of my loss milestones!  The pessimistic part of my mind is still waiting for the worst, but I'm trying to stay positive.  Dr S says with this blood clotting thing I have, that I should be on Lovenox during pregnancy.  Thankfully the SCH finally resolved as of 9 weeks 5 days, but hey guess what?  I have a low lying placenta and a bunch of blood near my cervix.  As long as there is still bleeding so no Lovenox.  So through some miracle, our gummy bear is still fighting without any blood thinners on board.  At 9 weeks 2 days I decided to try out my doppler.  I was laying in the bathtub and after about 5 minutes I was able to find it!  A beautiful heartbeat of 135.  I screamed for Mike, who came running in.  He just rolled his eyes and said I would electrocute myself.  But I saw the look in his eyes.  Hope. 

My next US is on July 10th.  Hopefully we will graduate from Dr. S then.  I'm looking forward to knowing where I will deliver and if they will let me attempt to VBAC.  If the previa doesn't resolve, that won't be an option.  I'm trying not to think about that though.  I finally am starting to feel like this is going to happen.  I bought some gender neutral baby clothes from Baby Gap.  And I started my belly pics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment