Tuesday, September 15, 2015

How I'm Attempting to Keep my House Spotless

I have no idea what has gotten into me lately, but I am turning into my mother.  The clutter started to drive me nuts.  Pretty soon I will be pulling a "Busie" aka my grandma.  I will be leaving sticky notes on doors and drawers about how they operate.  I started off with organizing my bathroom with dollar store baskets.  It was like heaven.  I also found some cheap, under the counter, bathroom storage drawers at TJMaxx. Its amazing that I don't have to throw junk around while searching in the bottomless pit of bathroom drawers for my mascara in the morning.  If you haven't done this yet, do it.  It will change your life!

The other thing I started was after looking at other similar documents online, I created my "Busie Cleaning Schedule".  This is my attempt at making my house look professionally cleaned while having two hellions...ok angels...running around.  I broke it down by room, and added what I should be doing weekly and daily.  If I'm working a 12 hr day obviously that may not happen, but hey my husband seems a lot happier!

Here is what mine ended up looking like.  I also attached some links if you would like to print a copy for yourself.  Have fun cleaning :)


Cleaning Schedule pg1
Cleaning Schedule pg 2

No comments:

Post a Comment