Friday, March 8, 2013

A Step in the Right Direction

Well....I missed two doses of my Zoloft and ended up crying in the bathtub last night.  I hate that I need these meds to function.  I have already gone from bad mood to good mood to bad mood again in the four hours I've been awake.  Awesomesauce.

I did finally make some progress though this week.  I ran to lab when I was working on Wednesday and asked for the to look for my protein C results.  They still said pending so Nikki (my fave lab tech) said she would look into it.  Turns out that Cleveland Clinic lost it.  Um come again?  So I ended up getting redrawn that evening.  She said I would have results in 1-3 days.  So hopefully by Monday. 

I also called and left a message asking if he made the appointment with and MFM for me like he said he would.  Nope he didn't (big surprise).  He said he talked to the MFM and Dr Hnat said I wasn't an appropriate patient for an MFM and to see a RE.  So ever since this third loss I have been pushing for that, but he keeps trying to talk me out of it.  He even mentioned in the voicemail he left me how insurance wouldn't cover anything.  I had Mike call our insurance and visits will be covered.  We have to call and get approved for any labs or tests.  So take that and shove it.  I called this morning and the earliest they could get me in to see the RE is April 24th.  :(  I'm trying to focus on that this will give me more time to focus on me getting better emotionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment