Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Skinny Minny

For some reason the year I turned 22, it was like my metabolism stopped.  I never had to work out, I was just naturally thin.  I could eat whatever I wanted and never had to worry about gaining weight.  One thing I did do, was if I was really upset, I just wouldn't eat.  Oh how I miss those days.  I recently started a Biggest Loser contest with some fellow Feb12 mamas.  Week one I'm in last freaking place.  LAST PLACE!  So since last Friday I've become a woman on a mission.  I've worked out every day, I decreased pop to almost nothing (gasp) and have been trying to eat around a 1400 calorie diet.  I've lost that pound I gained and hopefully will lose more by Friday, the next weigh in.  I have all those jeans from when I was thin that are just sitting there waiting for me.  I figured I could use this blog to track my progress in that as well.  Its a blog of many names I guess.  So starting March 1st I was 149.6 pounds.  Currently I am 149.4.  Not a loss to be proud of, but I had gained some in there.  My first goal is to be 140 lbs.  But my major goal is 130.  And here's some before pictures to encourage myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment